Thursday, January 3, 2008

Credit where credit is due

So I have been remiss in mentioning my friend, Kim, who was very upset when I was sick and in the hospital. When I got out she gave me a present and a ton of cards she made. I think her goal was one for each day I was gone but that would have been nuts (she's got 4 kids, real life does get in the way) since I was gone for 2 weeks. They were all lovely cards (I do love the ones she makes) check out her blog, she has made more cards recently and posted them (that's half the battle now isn't it?). We've both been on the Copics kick and find that our coloring skills must be improved upon by practicing!! Sadly, I have been lagging but she's been at it full speed. Thanks Kim for all the beautiful cards!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I luv ya girl and so glad that you are here and getting better daily but most of all I am glad to have you as a friend. :)