Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm sure there are people

that are going to tell me where I can stick this whine post but it's my blog so there. It's February and there are parts of this country with snow (I don't really like snow, it's pretty and all but people can't drive worth a dick in sunny weather much less in snow). Anyway we've had a really really mild winter. It was 94 degrees on Monday. It's going to be 30 degrees tonight. Umm hellooo? I've been trying to get my bare root roses planted here and now tonight I've had to bring some plants in (5 gallon buckets of water with prickley canes in them are dang heavy) and cover the ones I've newly planted. It was 94 degrees out 2 days ago!!! Mother nature is having one of those menopausal weeks again isn't she? Hubby has to dig them holes faster dangit.

No comments: