Sunday, February 17, 2008

Went shopping today


No, that pic is not of me or my dog, just an example off of a website so you guys know what in the world I am rambling about. DH wanted a new back pack (he had been stealing mine and it's safety yellow) so we went to the outlet mall in San Marcos, they have an Oakley outlet store there and he loves Oakley stuff. We picked up a few things at the KB toy outlet store while there, including a present for a boy whose birthday party the dd was invited to tomorrow. While there I got one of those collapsible tubes for kids to play in. For the dog. You know, the big wacko dog. Agility training is something I've always meant to do with him since he thrives on training. You don't have to have all of the agility toys but I love the tunnel one. I'll work my way up to the jumps (expensive!) and the weaving poles but tonight I taught him how to tunnel, he did great. The dd was absolutely delighted, she thought I was the best dog trainer in the whole world. It was terribly amusing but I'm hoping she'll pick up on what I'm doing and how I'm doing it so that she can help get these fuzzy infidels into some semblance of order. It's a family thing you know, everyone has to follow the same rules if you expect the dogs to follow them. When I was in the hospital and my mil stayed at the house the dogs got table scraps and were horrid table beggars by the time I got home. I don't begrudge the mil though, she hates dogs and was very tolerant of their bratty royal fuzzinesses during her stay. Trust me, she was well needed in that time of brain bustage. I will hopefully be working with Jaynie in the coming weeks to get him back into work mode, he really needs the mental and emotional direction. My bad for not giving it to him until now. Bad doggie mom.

No comments: