Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Because a friend asked...







If you look at the stamp pictures on the Hanna stamp website the images are blurry. Her official store front is not up yet so I'm hoping that she'll have better images but I had a friend mention that the stamps were fuzzy and that would drive her nuts. Yeah, I totally agree. Krissy needs to take higher resolution photos because these stamps are very crisp. So I have taken photos of some images that I stamped as proof, keep in mind 1) these stamps need the film removed from the manufacturing process by either taking an eraser to the stamping surface, cleaning them, or stamping them a bunch, and 2) My black StazOn is running low. You can especially tell on the top of the Christmas tree. Yeah, I'll get around to it. Like I need an excuse to go shopping. If you click on the image it'll expand to insanely large size so you can get a good look at the edges of the stamping. Scrutinize to you hearts content.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

yeah I am going to have to come stamp these images! thanks for posting them. :)