Monday, November 12, 2007

Pratice, Pratice, Practice


So I need to practice coloring and that's just all there is to it. So last night I took some of the images I stamped and while lounging in from of the tv (yeah, horrible lighting I'm sure) and did just that. This time I used my Prismas and while everyone is all about the gamsol and/or baby oil I've decided I'm waaay too lazy to be using this technique. The blender pencil works just fine for me. Since I now had a few images stamped and colored I figured I could at least gather enough motivation to stick one onto a card for SCS challenge purposes. It's the challenge in the Bella section and it's not a Bella but I colored one of those in too so if my ever so limited mojo continues to flow I may just pop one of those out too, one never knows...
Paper: MME wild asparagus for the green, BG Blitzen collection Poinsettia for the patterned paper
Ink: StazOn black and Prisma pencils
Stamp: Hanna Stamps 'tis the season

No comments: