Monday, July 20, 2009

Because my Monday is hosed


I'd like to at least post something on an up note. And look forward to tomorrow since today is a total waste. We woke to the dog that had the upset tummy from hell. I will spare ya'll and not go through the gorey details. When I came in to work I found out my instrument was broken. Now I have to figure out something to do while I'm here. I wanted to call in sick today and stay home with the dog. I should have run with that instinct huh? Hell my back still hurts from Saturday's falling fiasco.
Still there is hope, I left the dog out side and I am waiting for the repair guy to call. Plus there's this nifty freebee for tomorrow....

Free Pastry at Starbucks Tuesday July 21st
The catch, you have to buy a drink. I'm not much of a coffee drinker but I can usually find something on the menu that floats my boat. Plus many of the specialty coffee drinks have very little coffee in them.

Ends at 10:30 am. I think I'll be up by then. You?

No comments: