Wednesday, May 28, 2008

You say it's your birthday...

No really, it is. My birthday. I was born 35 years ago which was on Memorial Day Monday but it only hits that, what, every 7 years or so? So the dd and dh made me chocolate covered strawberries and the dh is making us dinner (and bathing the kid at the same time...) as I lounge on the couch. We'll see how that works out. Work was mellow, dh came to go out to lunch with me and took me to Bobalicious for our fav, boba! And other than that nothing else exciting going on. Yay! I no longer have a thing for exciting, I like mellow. I suppose that comes after having more than 3 major surgeries in life but that's just a guess. Anyone else want to chime in?

2 comments:

m0to said...

Happy Birthday!

I too realized I must be getting old. As I'd rather stay around the house than party all night. haha

deckert said...

Yes getting old definitely slows us down! I am so for staying home and chilling on my birthday anymore. It really is nice:)