Wednesday, March 5, 2008

And he's gone

So the hubby, in his mission to figure out what he wants to be when he grows up, has decided to go into corrections and they have a 5 1/2 week training course. He found out last week that he had been hired and needed to start this training. In Beeville. 2 hours south of us. That means I have to get up in the mornings and get the kid to school. Doesn't that just suck? Oh and we have the new foster too, she's cute but a pain in the ass. I have to do the dog shuffle (put one in a crate and pull the other out) so Jaynie doesn't feel the need to eat her. When the dh is gone he decides he's going to get freaky so he's uber sensitive. So I'm going to be uber sensitive to his needs and keep them all content in the meantime by keeping them separate. Right now I have 3 snoring dogs, the foster girl has had nare and palate surgery so she doesn't snore. No disasters yet but it's only a matter of time I'm sure.

No comments: