Saturday, March 15, 2008

My garden is growing!




Of course it may have something to do with the fact that it's in the 80's-90's out here but this is Texas ya know. My weeping mulberry tree has new mulberries and the beginnings of leaves all over it. So does my weeping japanese maple. I took pics of both but it was so bright out the weeping mulberry pictures were totally washed out. So you get the maple pics, there's a lot of leaves on the ground from the oaks but we don't bother raking them up, bothers the allergies too much. Plus it's a pain in the butt and I'm lazy. We still have holes to dig for the roses. Did I mention that I had bought 2 more? I have pics of the black bacarra that came with blooms. The souvenir de la malmaison has buds but they have yet to open. I have high hopes for both of them, I've wanted them for months now.

No comments: