Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I made a MinivanaBella card


OK I made a MinivanaBella card for a friend awhile ago (She had her baby Feb 17th. I made it when the baby was born) but have been staring at the card for a bit thinking whether or not I was done with it. I couldn't very well post it before I sent it to my friend. She had her second child (a girl) and webcasted the birth from home. I wasn't able to stay up and watch, I konked out at about 1:30 am and she showed up at 4:30 am (3:30 am my time). She only has 2 kids and the stamp has 3 but at least I got her hair color and the van color right! I used my copics on it and the mom's hair is warm gray #5 and a burgundy color that I can't remember. I have to take another picture of my master color sheet of Copics again, I'm up to 50 and had to redo it. The paper is MME and the embellis are Target Dollar spot (love that place). Oh and the circle was cut using Nestabilities.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Love it!! your coloring is looking fab girl :)