Monday, February 2, 2009

I was tagged again!


This time by Violet in the middle.
Here are the rules:
1. Go to the 4th picture folder on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 more bloggers.

So the folders on my desktop aren't organized enough to be counted well so I ball parked it and this is what you get!

2 of the 3 dogs here are not mine. Care to guess which ones? I'll give you a hint, all my dogs are black masked. It's a thing, we love it and so it is. The other 2 dogs in this pic are both fosters of mine. I had forgotten that I, for a brief moment in time, had 2 fosters at once. The dark brindle and white pied was my love Higgins who found his furever home in Houston. The other little beastie was Clara Belle, her furever home was found in LA so now she's a So Cal girl. And mine? That would be the poor Roxie who is forever getting squished out of her beds. Ah the rough life she lives here...

As for the tagging, well I will get to that tomorrow sometime. I lag so this will be a slower than normal process. Welcome to my blog...

Oy the kid is home sick so I am able to get to this in an efficient manner! For me that is, it's all relative you know!

I am tagging
Kim at Ramblings of a not so sane mommy, because I know she'll do it and I know she's got pics!

Lisa over at Trailboss because she's got all kinds of faboo pics. I'm going to make a random guess here that her 4th photo in her 4th folder will be either her grandbaby or one of her dogs. Just a guess though!

Oh and lets not forget Jaime at Have Inspiration Will Travel, I'm hoping her pic is one of her naked cowboy ones, you never know!

And last but not least I am tagging my hubby The Recalcitrant Beagle, because I know he has a TON of pics on his computer and the one that falls into this category very well may be mine since I have him download all of our pics on our computer. Yes that is why I so rarely have pics. I am too lazy to get them on to the computer.

3 comments:

BloggessJ said...

Super cute photo!

Stephanie Harsh said...

They are freaking adorable!

MichelleSG said...

Yes that's why I let them live. Otherwise I'd kill the little brats....