Thursday, May 14, 2009

Meme me baby!

I know lots of people hate these things but I am abby normal, I love them and find them entertaining enough to pass them on like the swine flu.

What are your current obsessions?
You know I'm mildly ocd and the word obsession may not mean the same thing to ya'll as it does to me. Right now, it's spring so I'm going to go with planting. I don't garden so much as buy plants and plunk. More on that in a later post I'm sure...


Which item from your wardrobe do you wear the most often?

That would have to be my black yoga pants that I got from Old Navy. They have a folding waist band so it doesn't matter how big your belly gets. It's practically maternity wear. Shhh don't tell anyone I said that.

What’s for dinner?
Oy I had the flu Tuesday night so my motivation to make something is somewhat low. I do have chicken though so I was thinking rice with lemon chicken. I'll let you know how that goes.

What is your greatest fear at the moment?

Fear? I try not to do fear, it leads to stress. I hate stress.In this economic state though I'd have to go with both of us losing our jobs. It wouldn't be the end of the world and we would survive but it'd be a pain in the ass.

What are you listening to?
Country (see the list on the side bar) much to the husband's dismay.

If you were a mythological character, what would you be?
Eris, Goddess of chaos. And I quote
"Eris is Discord, and may be called strife and quarrel as well."
Lets face it, it's a girl thing

What are your favorite holiday spots?
For the winter holidays, anywhere with snow. For the spring, anywhere things are growing and green. For summer, anywhere with water. This should all be a given, no?

What are you reading right now?

Nothing, I have yet to get that shipment from Brenda with the Twilight books.

What is your guilty pleasure?
One? Am I supposed to have just one? OK I went to Bath and Body Works yesterday so I'll go with that one. I must have lovely scented lotions and soaps. I really don't care what they cost either.

Who or what makes you laugh?

People make me laugh, I'm not picky and, as a general rule, people are stupid. That means its just a matter of people watching for long enough, you'll get a laugh out of me.

What is your favorite Spring thing to do?
Plant! Didn't I already cover that?

Where are you planning to travel next?

I am like fine linen, I don't travel well. The farthest I'll go voluntarily is Austin. I love Austin.

What is the best thing you ate or drank lately?
Today it was greek food. Recently in the past 30 days? I went to The Chart House with some friends and they had this clam chowder that was to die for.

When was the last time you were tipsy?

I don't get tipsy, I never drink enough to. Alcohol tastes like crap to me. Like licking a magic marker. Never been drunk either. Seriously.

What is your favorite ever film?
I don't have just one.
Transformers rocked and I can't wait until the next one
Serenity, Joss Whedon is god
The newest Star Trek, this will be my next blog post peeps, it kicked ass in a big major way. BIG.

What is the biggest life lesson you’ve learned from your kids?

Take your time. It'll all get done eventually, the important part is the trip there.

What book do you know you should read but refuse to?

Les Miserables

What is your physical abnormity/abnormal physical ability?
I don't have one. Unless you count my brain and that's not a physical abnormality so much as a mental one now is it?

What is your favorite color?

Purple but ask me tomorrow and it may be green.

Can the people outside your car hear the music playing inside your car?
Dude, I drive a Jeep.

And the one I am adding:

Do you think being a blogger has changed the way you write?
Oh my yes. The hubby has actually said my writing has improved. He's a writer so I believe him but I can't see it. Regardless I am still going to continue, wether or not I'm getting better.




The rules of this meme are as follows:
- Respond to and rework the meme.
- Answer the questions on your own blog.
- Replace one question and add one question.
- Tag 8 people.


ps, I didn't delete one question but ya'll can do what you want. As per my norm I am not tagging anyone. I think these things should be enjoyed and there for voluntary. I was raised by hippies, can you tell?

No comments: