Sunday, September 21, 2008

And on that note...

Yesterdays that is. Jamie posted her favorite Brad Paisley song on her blog, Just Another Day in Paradise (see link on the side bar) and I had to go look at it. Now of course I don't listen to country music so I'm not familiar with any of his other stuff so I didn't realize that his style was so, dare I say it, cute? Yeah I'd have to say cute. I suppose it makes him very popular with the ladies. I like it. It's still country but endearing. I may even venture to guess that some day I might make the leap and get a song or two of his on iTunes. It might give the dh the hives but he loves me, he'll get over it. Heh.

2 comments:

Trailboss said...

Ih girl, you haven't lived until you listen to country. It is so wholesome and innocent. I am proud to say that is all that I listen too, also my 16, almost 17 yr old daughter too.

MichelleSG said...

Yeah see now there's the rub. Wholesome and innocent. Never really did either of those. My parents excluded them from my life from the get go. I was raised in a pot smoking hippie commune beach community college group and just kind of dragged along for the ride as a sort of after thought. Wholesome and innocent were not part of the process. My dd will probably get a much wider spectrum of music than I did.