Friday, December 26, 2008

3 of 5....

....2 to go and the stomach flu will have tagged everyone in the house this holiday. I'm at work (and was Christmas Eve too) so I'm probably low on the threat list but dang, I hope the mil doesn't get it when she leaves. Nothing like being sick on a plane. So far she and I are the last 2 left which is probably indicative of neurotic motherly cleanliness. I woke this morning to the sound of dd's cousin puking in the shower. I suspect he'll be in the shower for awhile, poor guy. This is a pretty darn virulent bug, we've been diligent about keeping everything really clean and not sharing food, etc but is still hasn't finished coming at us.

Did I mention how much I love the holiday season? Yup, really love the season. I'm going to hang out at work today for as long as I can. We're working a skeleton crew today anyway so I know there aren't any sick people here...

1 comment:

Trailboss said...

I can't say I blame you for hanging out at work! I had a bad stomach virus a while back and it was the worst I had had in years. Thank goodness it was only the 24hr kind.

Stay clean!!

haha.....my word verification today is gongs! You have been gonged. Is that like Kongs?