Friday, December 19, 2008

One major thing down!


And only 15 more billion to go! Ok maybe not that many but it sure as hell feels like it. Dayum the holiday season is taxing! We bought the tree so late this year I didn't think there was even a remote chance we'd bother dragging all the outdoor lighting out and hanging it. When I got home Friday evening the dh asked if he could put all the holiday storage boxes back in the attic. I said sure yeah and then looked at the boxes and thought oh I can just put these 2 lighted circular Christmas tree thingies out, they're easy. 15 minutes later the dh had joined me outside and it was ON. We managed to put everything up, moving angel, wrapped 2 trees, and hung the icicle lights in the archways. Whoa nelly, did not think that would happen this year but we finally joined the rest of the neighbors and don't look like the 1 unlighted house in the neighborhood.

Life is good, now all I can say is BRING IT. I'm ready to have The Day pass and put all this stuff away already!

Nah, just kidding.

Kinda
Sorta
maybe.

No comments: