Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Snow showers? I'm sorry what?

So the hubby asked this evening how low the temp was going to get this evening because the weather has been...odd today. Warm, then cold, then cold and windy. Texas weather, if you don't like it wait a few minutes. It'll change. Freaking Texas I swear. So I looked it up, we're supposed to get snow showers between the hours of 3 and 7 am. I'm sorry we're supposed to have WHAT? Did you say SNOW? Oh I don't think so not in my book of cool. No not at all. I'm a sunbelter, this is south central Texas. No snow here people, no snow.

We'll see if there's anything when the hubby leaves in the morning (at his usual 3 am) or when I get up (not likely to be there at 7:30am). If driving is going to be an issue I'm going to be very displeased. Very very displeased. I have plans people PLANS.

No comments: