Thursday, August 28, 2008

Oops...I forgot

To take my meds. For like 4 days. I looked at my pill box this morning and it was full. Last empty square was Sunday. Yeah, Sunday. That was a first. I accidentally weaned myself off of the Keppra a week early and the Topamax cold turkey. I'm not even going to bother calling the neurologist. Like I'd get a freaking response from them any way and they'd probably want to put me back on something. I don't have any head aches and the migraines are probably due to the Eustacian tubes. I'll go to the ENT appointment on the 10th, have that looked at and then we'll re-visit the Topamax if and only if the neurologist personally insists and has a large hissy fit. LARGE hissy fit with scientific papers followed by scientific hard evidence to back her up. I'm not taking it just to make her feel better. I won't go back on any meds unless there's damn good reason though. It's going to have to be damn good reason too. My new standard in life, I don't want any meds and if any procedures need to be done on me I will only do them fully sedated. Yeah I was wondering why I had been able to feel my hands and feet lately...should have been a dead giveaway huh?

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

good for you! glad u can feel your hands/feet