Friday, October 10, 2008

Ask and ye shall receive




Gee mom I don't get it....




Well kinda. Trailboss mentioned that she likes seeing my dog pictures. Funny, her comment came through right as I was downloading pics for my next blog post. Which had nothing at all to do with the dogs but their nosey butts were all up in my bizznatch while I was trying to take the pictures. So here you go, my weekend plans with their royal nosey fuzz butts in the pics for your viewing pleasure. Well 2 out of 3, Jaynie was busy trying to get in bed up stairs because he thinks he's special. He is, like short bus Jerry's kids special, but special none the less. Anyway, on the schedule this weekend, we're pulling out the Halloween decorations from the attic (yet to be done, we'll get there), but more important, we're making hula hoops. Oh yeah, 100 feet of irrigation tubing and boat loads of gaffing tape in combination with a 6 year old. I don't know if it's going to work or not but hey, nothing like living life on the edge right? Tons of people have done it before me so it's not like we're reinventing the wheel, or hoop as it were. I'm following Jason's instructions, he's considered the guru of hoop making and the instructions seem ridiculously basic which almost makes me feel like I'm destined to fail. Intensely complex I can do, hell I kick serious ass at complex, the more the better. Basic I suck at, makes no sense whatsoever I know but that's just how I roll.

No comments: