Monday, October 27, 2008

Hey I like this early voting thing!

Have I been asleep all these years? Or did they not have early voting in California? I did vote. Every election I did vote. I voted by mail a few times but I did vote. I just don't ever remember there being an early vote option. Last week a co-worker told me to stop by my library on my way home and get it done so I wouldn't have to wait in the lines on election day. I had my husband do it on his day off (since his hours are JACKED) and he thought it was nifty so I went in last Friday on my way home. WAY easy and QUICK. Yeah won't be doing it old school any more. This way is definitely the way to go. GET OUT THERE AND VOTE PEOPLE. Early vote, vote by mail, do whatever you need to do to get it done but for the love of god get it done because if you haven't noticed the system as it stands needs some help and now is the time. Voice your opinion. Even if it is different than mine. Notice how I didn't give you my opinion? You won't hear it here boys and girls, I don't do political rants here. That happens on the hubby's blog. If I felt like putting out the effort on the useless pieces of crap that are running for office. I know, you have to vote for someone but damn the pickings get slimmer and slimmer ever friggin election I swear. If you want my opinions you can probably go to the link for Margaret and Helen in my side bar. That 82 year old woman is so dead on I love her, she rocks. Some day I want to get old and be just like her. Knowing my luck I'll probably piss somebody off long before I get old and they'll kill me. Most likely somebody I know though so I'm ok with that. At least then I won't have to listen to these moronic politicians anymore...

2 comments:

Trailboss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I was wondering how long early voting has been around. I feel like I've been in the dark! And for some reason I don't think they have it in Oklahoma or I'm just totally oblivious!