Friday, October 10, 2008

Saying good bye to summer, finally!



Well not really, its still in the upper 80s by 4pm but its cool in the mornings, like upper 50s and the is Texas so we'll take what we can get. At the beginning of summer we purchased a bubble machine for the kid and let her have at it, the dogs loved it. OK the big dog loved it, the Roxy could care less, being the grande dame, and the little dog having less than 1 brain cell, had no clue and just wanted back in the house. Such a lap dog. So on the plate for today, pics of the happy bubble day months ago at the beginning of summer. Thank god summer is almost over, now if the holiday season would hurry up and go away I'd be happy. I like Halloween and Thanksgiving (as long as my brain doesn't explode, again) Christmas can drop off the face of the earth and never been seen again and I'd be one very happy woman. It's the holiday that brings out the worst in people and with this recession it's only going to be a mega downer this year. Don't bother getting on my case about using the R word, denial won't make it go away. Go ahead and rip on me about being the Grinch, bring it, I'm used to it, it doesn't make me like the holiday any more than I already don't. December 26th is a good day, don't deny it, it's a day of relief just like April 16th, don't lie to me.







Corbin, trying to get back in and on the couch where he thinks he belongs...

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

I am right there with you, I would like to skip right over Christmas every year. Bah humbug!

MichelleSG said...

Rock on babe, rock on. We mean mom's can start an evil Grinch club.

RJ12 said...

That Is So Cute Michelle!!!! Dont Tell My Dad I Said That

Trailboss said...

FINALLY you posted some pictures of your pup. Oh, your daughter is cute too...lol

My two girls love the bubbles. Especially my youngest, Sophie.

Susie said...

Hey Michelle,

I just found your blog a few days ago from PW, I really like your style. I agree about Christmas, too. It could/should be a nice break for a couple of days but instead it's the most stressful MONTH of the damn year for me, and I don't even have any kids to deal with. I'm ready to stop the whole gift thing too (both a'givin and a'gettin - like I need more bubble bath, I don't even take baths) but most of my friends/family won't go for it. Anyway, I like your blog and will be back regularly. I have an OCD thing when it comes to checking blogs I like. Also, your live traffic feed thingie kinda freaks me out b/c you can see all the stuff I'm doing. But it's cool, I'm very nosy so maybe I should get one too.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I am SO ready for the fall weather to come this way!