Sunday, July 6, 2008

I can't stop, I am addicted

My dh thinks I am a total freak. OK this is not a new thought coming from his mind, nope, just a new reason. The CMT is something I have been newly introduced to since moving to TX and it's like a train wreck, I can not stop watching it. It's just sooo funny! I don't even know a redneck (yes, I know, I live in TX but in the 7th largest city in the US) and it's still damn funny. I mean the mullet pics of Billy Ray Cyrus alone can entertain for hours. Riddle me this, why in the world was that haircut ever deemed acceptable? I love the Blue Collar Comedy tour. OK so my hubby has a right to make fun of me but it's funny! They didn't have this stuff in So Cal.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I am so with you! THat show redneck wedding is just the funniest thing I have seen in a while. cant wait until the new season. get-er-done!! ha

AnnaM said...

You THOUGHT we didnt have this in So Cal... you just didnt have expanded cable.
You can come over any time and watch with me.

carrielt said...

Yep I'm a redneck and proud of it! My husband drives a race car, we love NASCAR and we love Larry the Cable Guy!!! :)