Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Incognito....

I hadn't blogged today, how odd is that? Did ya'll think I'd been abducted by aliens yet? Were you ready to send out the calvary? I actually had a bit of work (and I use that word very very loosely) to do at work. Really I had an engineer in to do a bit of training and he took me out to lunch so I couldn't even steal away to worship at the computer temple then. So here you have me, 8:40 at night, with nothing but geek speak to ramble about. I did come home to the dh hooked to the computer. He and the child had not left the house all day (oh such a huge surprise, when I had called right before 2pm they were still in pj's. Zero productivity from them. WOW.). He was on a chat server with some friends in San Diego and I got on (seemingly as him, hehehe) and put up a website (again, seemingly as him), specifically this website. Hehehehe. Why? Because everybody needs some entertainment in their lives right? I got it from my friend Alison and thought I'd share the 'love'. Hey, it's good clean fun in my husband's name. Hehehehe. I later passed the computer onto him and told him that he had caused a rukus on the forum. The spoil sport then proceeded to push all blame onto his evil satanical wife and THEY BELIEVED HIM. The gall, can you believe that? They actually took his word for it? Now you people know me, would you believe that I would do such a thing? Cause such scandal? Just for the sake of entertainment 1500 miles away? Pleeeaaase.....
Tomorrow I'll try to wreak more havok in the name of cleaner fun of some sort. I'm sure I'll come up with something. World peace by way of mass destruction or something of the like. I tried to rearrange LA today by sinking it into the ocean but it didn't work damn it. Must shake it harder next time. I really hate Los Angeles.....

No comments: